- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- Patient's photo ID
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
New Patient Forms
Downloading and completing these forms prior to arrival at our office may be more convenient for you. The complete New Patient Forms package is available for downloading and printing here. You only need one of the two listed items:
Insurance and Payment Information
William T. Klope, M.D., Inc. is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Vasectomies & cystoscopies are performed in office. Vasectomy reversals are one of our specialties, and are an outpatient procedure.
Dr. Klope is qualified and experienced in urological surgical procedures using the state-of-the-art DaVinci robotic surgery system.